Monday, April 10, 2006

Garden: Entry 4 - Bugs

Bugs, bugs, bugs. Well I was working in my garden today, actually expanding to another section of 3' by 5', and the gnats were all over me. I had forgotten what it was like to have a swarm of bugs annoy the heck out of me. I also found a bunch little white grub bugs in the dirt, not sure if that is a bad sign of things to come. I did take a shower this morning so maybe they were attracted to that.
My neighbor gave me a few peanuts to grow, looking foward to see if I can eat a little handful of peanuts that I grew myself. Some of my lettuce has started to sprout up, I need to hurry up and plant some more types of lettuce and spinnach, so I can have a good variety of food. I'll plant a few tomatoes maybe this weekend for my wife. I still want to have potatoes, but I haven't really look into doing that.

1 comment:

Paulette said...

yes, definately glorify, notice I said my experience, everyones worship is different, but I glorify him always. Thanks for commenting!!