Monday, November 06, 2006

Running out of things to goof off on.

Well I get an hour for lunch everyday and I typically spend it surfing the web. I have noticed over the last few months that new content has become less abundant. I'll admit I'm a feeder I let others tell me what I should see, so I'm not seeking out new info in uncharted seas of the web. Typically I hit Digg, Slashdot, OSNews, NeoWin, Distrowatch, and a few others. But I seem to cruise all through those sites in about twenty minutes. The content isn't new it seems to be just re-submitted from one to the other. I feel like I'm on a guided tour and someone is showing what they think is important. It's getting old and stale, so I am seeking out new resources that dive deeper into the web.
I have a few things up my sleeve but they are all long shots so I'll start working on them.

No comments: