Sunday, June 03, 2007

Let the running resume

I feel that my ankle is good enough for more torture. I ran a mile on Thursday and my ankle held, though I did baby it a bit. So tomorrow after work I'm testing it on my 3.3 mile jaunt. I uploaded some new music to my iRiver, so that will throw me a bit. I'm the type of person that likes to listen to the same thing day in and day out. I had a Dave Matthews mix which I had memorize where I was suppose to be in my run depending on the song. I could tell if I was ahead or behind if a certain lyrics was playing at the moment I passed a certain tree. (Crazy I know.) Now I threw in all kinds of crazy songs to spicing up my life.


  • Nick Lachey - Resolution

  • Coldplay - Clocks

  • My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay
  • Black Eye Peas - Let's Get Retarded

  • Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive

  • Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

  • Bush - Everything is Zen

  • Coldplay - Speed of Sound

  • Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden

  • Cake - Going the Distance

  • Vietnam - Priest, Poet, and the Pig

  • Coldplay - The Scientist



Other than Coldplay, STP, Cake, and Vietnam, I typically don't listen to that music. But have Dave sing to me every run was getting old. So I might come back after the run and rip most of that Pop40 crap off. Before Dave it was old Metallica, Danzig, and Queens of the Stone Ages. Which by the way Queens has a new album, might need to go pick that up.

No comments: