Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Who would win this fight?


So I was digging through my B's and came across these two guys. Both cards just stood out and I needed to share them with the rest of the world. The first is Tim Blackwell, a catcher for the Cubs (back in 1982), something about him made me do a double take. Looking at his Bio on the back it states that he was 5'11" and 180 lbs, but I can tell you right now that I'm 5'11" and 180 lbs and I don't look like that. This guy is ripped, his uniform is about to explode, and you got to love the Wild West moustache that he is sporting.

Then there Juan Berenguer, the 5'11" 225 lbs pitcher that could make batters cry by looking at them. I mean c'mon look at the guy, I wouldn't want to take an inside fast ball from that guy. I don't think I would even bother him to get an autograph. You can click on their names to get more serious Bio's and stats.

No comments: