Sunday, March 25, 2007

Back Posting

I'm back posting. I'm sure your all glad. Anyway Jan/Feb/Mar time was a busy time this year. With my son walking and becoming more attention demanded type of person, I must put down the laptop and play with him. (Don't read as complaining). I also just finished building my garden boxes for this year. Constructed out of 2x10's with wire mess on the bottoms, (damn the voles).
I'm planning on planting the follow
  • 4 types of loose leaf lettuce
  • carrots
  • onions
  • spinach
  • 2 types of potatoes
  • broccoli
  • cowpeas (black eye peas)
  • beans (stringless & lima)
  • herbs
So I have been planning what needs to be down and when for the garden.

Work has been busy and rewarding. We just finished physically moving our server room. Had to move the fiber lines 20 feet through ceiling trestles about 17 feet in the air. Stuck ends in a small Gatoraid bottle and taped a cable running pole to them. Also we just started playing with SharePoint to see if can do what we want for the future of ACPS. (Might post that later)

But anyway I have been neglecting my blog long enough. So I'm back and working on some new topics to discuss.

No comments: