Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Signatures May Differ


Last year I sent a card off to Todd Wellemeyer to get his autograph. After a few months I did receive the card back from him (top card), I was really happy to get something back in the mail. But then I noticed something when comparing this card to another card (bottom card) with his autographs, they look nothing alike. I mean they aren't even close, I know I get lazy with my signature when I'm buying crap at Target and just scribble on the screen. I heard that they say not to sign your real signature when giving an autograph so people can't steal your identity. Maybe Mr. Wellemeyer learn that lesson since signing the first card, or maybe he was feeling lazy one day. Either way I am excited to have an autographed card from him. Good luck with the Royals.

No comments: